General Guidelines for Students
End Term Lab Examination May2020
1. End Term Lab Examination will be conducted through platforms like Virtual Lab/Google Class Room.
2. End Term Lab Examination will be conducted online from 25th May 2020 to 31st May 2020
3. Students are advised to adhere to the date sheet of End Term Lab Examination available on University website.
4. Batch wise slots with timing shall be communicated by Internal Examiner.
5. The Lab exam shall comprise of experiment/task/assignment/quiz & Viva – Voce.
6. Students have to perform the experiment/task/assignment from the list of experiments for that particular course as assigned by Internal Examiner.
7. Students are required to produce / show University ID Card &Hall Ticket before commencement of Examination. Students shall download the Hall Ticket from RF Campus & save it in form of PDF File in a system which will be used for appearing in Lab Examinations.
8. Students who fails to produce / show the University ID Card &Hall Ticket shall not be allowed to appear in Lab Examinations.
9. Student are advised not to indulge in any activity which shall tantamount to Unfair Means. If any student found indulge in any unfair means during Lab examination,all rules pertaining to UNFAIR means of regular exams as per University Rules & Regulations will be applicable.
10. Check the internet connectivity / WIFI and ensure that it is working well.
12. University shall not be responsible for any system failure / power breakup / interruption of internet at students end.